Monday 20 March 2017

Porto Historia

In my recent last post here, I wanted to write more about my Melaka trip but I end up busy with my other assignments which I am now relieved I am done with half of it. 😂 

So, let's begin shall we?

Porto Historia. What a cool place name in Melaka right? It feels like I was in Spain. Kinda felt like it when I read the name. Porto Historia is nearby with Klebang Beach in Taman Kota Laksamana. It's a new building which the designer designed it like an old vintage building.



Porto Historia is a nice place to hangout if you are in Melaka. It is a night flea market. It started to open from 23rd December 2016. So, yes it is kinda new for those who has never been to Melaka. I love the ambiance here. So relaxing and most of the sellers sold reasonable price! I LOVE IT!

The banner and the details of Porto Historia

There is one hotel in the area, Kapitan Kongsi Boutique Hotel which it is interesting when you look at it. It features heritage architecture inspired from the late Starits Era with Peranakan or Retro decor.

Kapitan Kongsi



What I love to see most outside of this hotel you can see a vintage Volkswagen Camper Van which Kapitan Kongsi provide for their customers to enjoy their shuttle service

Volkswagen Camper Van



The stall are also divided to separate categories to make it easier for shoopers. Parking is also can be easily found.







There are also food stalls for those who wants to eat while wandering around in the night market






As for myself, I prefer to go here than Jonker Walk Street because I love it here. It is so peaceful if you want to window shopping and just to hang out for fun. In Jonker Walk Street, it is so busy and so many people there. The crowd here can be noticeably younger and more friendly locals here.

If you are planning to go to Melaka, do drop by anywhere I posted in this blog where I went! Goodbye Melaka, I will come again to you soon! xoxo 💋


2 comments: