Friday 12 May 2017

No-bake Eclair Cake

I’m pretty sure this “cake” goes down in history as, by far, one of the easiest desserts to make. And you know what? People go nuts for it! It shows up at just about every potluck around and it is one of the first things to go.  It is delicious and it is so darn easy. No baking is required for this dessert! The hardest part? Waiting to eat it! This is a great dessert for a crowd. Just double the recipe, pop it all into a 9×13 pan and put it out on the table when everyone is ready for dessert.


Ingredients:
2 (3.5 oz) package of instant vanilla pudding mix
1 (8 oz.) container of whipped topping (COOL WHIP), thawed
3 cups milk
2 package of graham cracker squares
1 tub of chocolate frosting



Directions:
1) In a medium bowl, mix together the pudding mix, milk and Cool Whip. In a 9 x1 3 baking dish, arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares on the bottom.  You may have to break them up a bit to get enough crackers to cover the bottom of your dish.

2) Spread half of the pudding mixture on top of the crackers.  Layer another layer of graham crackers over the pudding mixture.  Then layer the other half of the pudding mixture on top of crackers.  Top with a final layer of graham crackers. Put plastic wrap over dish and put in fridge for about 30 min to an hour to allow pudding to set.

3) When pudding has set up, put the tub of chocolate frosting in the microwave for about 15  seconds to soften (remove lid and aluminum foil top before microwaving).  Take out and stir frosting.  It should be easily spreadable now.

4) Remove plastic wrap from dish and evenly spread chocolate frosting all over the top layer of graham crackers. Place plastic wrap over top of dish and put back in fridge.  Now, forget about this dessert until tomorrow.  This dessert gets better over time.  The graham crackers need time to soften up. When ready to serve, slice in squares and enjoy cold!


P/S: This dessert does not take long to prepare but it definitely needs time to set up. Make this the night before you actually need to serve it. For variation, try using chocolate graham crackers with white chocolate pudding~yum!

7 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:{PurvaPius22@gmail.com} Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Offer Loan At A Very Low Rate Of 3%. If Interested, Kindly Contact Us Now.email us now reply to email (PurvaPius22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We Offer Loan At A Very Low Rate Of 3%. If Interested, Kindly Contact Us Now.email us now reply to email (PurvaPius22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail {PurvaPius22@gmail.com} Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I am Diane C. Brown. I am going through your articles. HOLIDAY is called a relax day. Some people take more food in this holiday. And that's why they gone to fatty. My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVEY PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. http://onedaytop.com/pineapple-juice-helps-get-rid-cough/

    ReplyDelete